unque1mel
Humble Prayer Warrior
that my dog ### get out of her fear nest and please pray that my left leg stop hurt me and that I pass Candy Crush on level 50 and I study the word because I'm taking a Bible class online. I go sometimes to Bible study on Wednesday inside my church and they want me to be the head leader/usher inside the church so I be usher every Friday and the 1st and 3rd Sunday I'm at church and want ### to get used to walking around the house. She lays in one spot but that's not good. And I did not go to church today and Friday. And please pray that I'm not pregnant. If I am, I hope it's a girl. My family said I'm getting big and I'm dating a brother inside the church, so please pray for ###. Thank you.
