Pray with me that my medical issue ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for ### I am having anxiety over medical insurance issues so badly.
Replies
9
Views
156
Please pray for my doctor to change my medication to what works for me.
Replies
8
Views
197
I speak claim create command decree declare demand into existence 💯 FOLD GREATLY FOREVERMORE I get thru the system I need my insurance in the right place of my residence I keep getting the run around in the portal system ohhhhh..Get back Satan F U satan who's acting like demons creatures scouts...
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,058
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom