pray the Lord keeps me from over eating and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
pray the Lord keeps me from over eating and I can stay fit. in Jesus name amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask all my brothers and sisters in Christ today to please pray to our beloved God in Yeshua's name to bless me to hear the good news this week that my security clearance check is passed and successful, and that I am good to start my current job on Monday next week. Please pray to the Lord to...
Replies
8
Views
568
Please pray for me. My Lord, I humbly pray and ask forgiveness when I grumble and have bad thoughts in my mind every time I go out to places with my Dad and Mom. My Lord, forgive me and don't hold it against me. Satan attacks me a lot when I go out to places. I don't mean what I think in my...
Replies
8
Views
262
Lord, please protect me from the abusers in my family. They like to use your word to manipulate and control us and others. It feels like they mock You Lord, since they preach about how You support how badly they abuse us because they are loved publicly....while we lived abused, also because they...
Replies
11
Views
447
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom