Pray That We Receive Help And Our Water Is Turned On Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

diah84

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray with me that we receive help and that our water is turned on today; we have been without water since December 19... Jesus, please help us... thank you, Jesus, amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God let the water department turn the service turned on today soon. It's paid by my church. I need it soon. It's very important and I am starting to panic. Please God help me with this. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
326
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 30:19: People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Extended Explanation: This verse speaks of God’s deep compassion and...
Replies
7
Views
189
I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom