pray that the weather won't be bad tues and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I work from home and we've had severe weather in my area lately. The other day, I had to leave work early because the weather knocked out my power. Please pray this won't happen again as my job has strict attendance policies and now I only have three more times I can be absent or tardy in the...
Replies
10
Views
398
My area is forecast to have bad weather today. Please pray for us that it would not be so bad and pray for those who have already been affected by the bad weather. Pray that all in the area would be bright to faith in Christ or into deeper relationship with Him. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
204
We're having some rain and wind right now in my area. Please pray for safety for everyone and that the weather won't be bad. We get bad weather in my area during this time of year. Because of that, this time of year scares me. I'm worried because I have to go out of town in a week or two. I...
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,748
Messages
16,814,655
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom