Pray that the program calls ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

cultural exchange program stole my money I used to be an exchange student at ###. So to make things short the host family (self proclaimed Christians) wasn't too happy about the way I present myself culturally so they sent me back after only two weeks with a letter containing OFFENSIVE racist...
Replies
10
Views
171
Life in I hear fabulous great news from an answer in my email from the Nehemiah Program leader about what I asked for a home comes in my life todayyyyyyyyyyyy..Somewhere in USA todayyyyyyyyy im highly favored to have a secure safe home with my 2 cats no worries thats it thats all with the blood...
Replies
9
Views
112
There is a program which I would like to try involves doing multiple times a day six nearly everyday with one being rest, the program is designed to enhance my weakness which I need to strengthen to attain the goal.
Replies
8
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,343
Members
651,210
Latest member
Aereathourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom