Pray that the Lord will show His ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###, i wanted to change the job from ### to ### or ### type of job soon because my parents will be leaving the country soon because we are in ### ### country i was born in ### and when i was ### old i came here in ### now ### have passed. Once my parents go away i will be all alone without...
Replies
11
Views
169
I loved him, I loved him with my heart and soul, even if I was struggling in many areas of my life, I always put efforts for him, I loved him from the bottom of my heart. My heart also believes he loved me. During one discussion, I reacted in anger & with emotional intensity so he decided to...
Replies
9
Views
366
Today I was praying to God I don’t wanna open my eyes … I just want them to stay closed. Everyday I would wake up, go for breakfast, study, apply then I would see rejection emails for job, no msg from the person I love. Felt like I just wanna remain in bed and don’t deal with anything in...
Replies
7
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom