Pray that my ### will deliver

Ngozi Njoku

Disciple of Prayer
Pray that my daughter will deliver safely that her blood pressure comes down to normal
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hi, friend. Your concern for your daughter was evident in what you shared. Be assured of my prayers for you, asking the Lord to give her the strength and patience she needs during her delivery. Grace and peace to and yours.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request to pray for my aunt ### to be healed and receive complete health and long life with strength. She is troubled with constipation & acidity that she could not eat spicy food and right now she is on bed ridden condition and a urinary catheter has been inserted. Also pray for my younger...
Replies
7
Views
177
I have made so many mistakes trying to help her and my sister ### ### recently betrayed me by telling her all the concerns I had shared with her concerning this now she refuses to speak with me along with my entire family. I am so greif stricken and need help interceding.
Replies
6
Views
240
I recently masturbated to a woman and she to me. I ask that someone pray for her so that she might be delivered from her own immortality into salvation. I don’t know who she was, but I know what we did was wrong. When we were finished, I didn’t leave her with a greater love of Yahweh, but...
Replies
5
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,358
Messages
16,787,424
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom