Pray that my soul will sing praises ...

Pray that my soul will sing praises to Jesus for ages to come because He has done wonders in my life. He has delivered me from satan's hands and torments I had to endure. I called on the Lord and He heard my cry. I asked to be delivered and He came to me and said.... I am with you always.... I believe, I trust, I wait for Him day and night. Please pray that I will be faithful and true to Him till He calls me home to heaven.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, discernment, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Child of God Don't You Give Up...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN HEALING IN MY TOES FINGERNAILS THEY STAY ON GREATLY HEALING IN MY SOUL THE BOTH R IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND CAME OFF AGAIN OMG 😳 NO MORE EXCRUCIATING PAIN EVER AGAIN THIS WEIRD GAME ENDS FOREVERMORE..BINDED UP SATAN WHOS ACTING LIKE DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES DIVERTERS OF...
Replies
12
Views
190
Please pray for my enemies of my soul to leave me alone, they are trying to create issues against me everyday. God defend me from wicked and evil men. Let your will be done in my life Amen
Replies
15
Views
228
Wishing myself to die in the end of the this month, I commit my soul, spirit, and body in the hand of God. Have mercy on me Lord and give me peaceful death and let me be with you in paradise. Thank you Lord for knowing you in my Life and being with me in this life. am praying that this world be...
Replies
6
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,996
Messages
16,794,298
Members
649,574
Latest member
Azaysoriermir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom