Pray That My ### Sells

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pegangel

Guest
I am praying that my house sells quickly so that I am free to move to another state so I can be with my family. For this I pray. Amen.
 
oh lord i praise you and thank you for answering all my prayers, father i pray for this ### who is seeking your help, father extend your support to her and give her a good buyer to purchase her home soon, lord bless her family and provide them everything they require according to your will, pour showers of blessings on the them ...in your holy name i pray amen
 
Oh Lord, may this house sell so that ### can move closer to family. May the family all find peace, happiness, success, and financial security in your name. Amen
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I needed to move to be close ro my son. I need former home to sell quickly because i cannot keep both houses long term.. So far not much interest. I appreciate your prayers!
Replies
13
Views
142
We have been in the market since March. We have been trying to sell and praying that it will sell. Our intention for this is for us to expand our family and also to have my elderly mother have an accesible house. Please help us pray that we may sell our house urgently. THANK YOU, ###
Replies
8
Views
180
I need to sell my house off and I am in financial distress
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom