Pray that i will see the things i want in life

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer concerning the desires of your heart and that the things you want to see in life will come through.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord and we pray that He will align the desires of your heart with His perfect will and purpose for your life. We pray that you will see His hand at work and that He will bring to pass those things that are for your good and for His glory as you seek Him and trust in His timing. We claim the promises of Psalm 37:4 and Matthew 7:7 for you and we ask God to grant you wisdom patience and peace as you wait upon Him.

If your request was answered please post a praise report and let us all know how God has moved in your life. If your request does not seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We consider it a joy to continue to stand with you.

We pray in Jesus Name that the Lord will guide you and provide for you according to His riches and grace. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I realize it is overrrrrrr everyday I remember it is overrrrr I stop trying to fix things greatly due to the haterszz Satan shite crew..if it’s a good thing I completely let go of certain areas of my life period..I don’t spend any money unless it’s a need to avoid the hatersszzz...
Replies
9
Views
172
I am learning courses and do some mission volunteer work but I do feel overwhelmed as I trying come out of survival mode from trauma. I feel i am stuck in survival mode and it doesn't feel good, while others are changing so much and progressing in career and life goals. I pray I can find peace...
Replies
10
Views
165
1 Trusting God for house/apartment before this week end 2 Trusting God for a massive sale this week and Divine connection with people I need for my business to go forward and globally 3 Trusting God for financial breakthrough so that I can support the kingdom of God with my finances I also...
Replies
11
Views
528
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom