Pray that I will be given legal status in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1234

Disciple of Prayer
Pray that I will be given legal status in the United States so I can live with my family and fulfill my God-given dream here in America. Pray for my immigration lawyer that he will convince the judge.

Thank you very much.

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today was so beautiful I went to the park to eat and saw the cloud coming together as a cross, like criss cross as a cross ✝️ God never leaves our side. It was so nice to eat like a picnic while watching the clouds of cross and planes in the sky. I got sad and cried while laying under the tree...
Replies
7
Views
287
Please pray that my Husbands legal troubles can be resolved without jail time. I do not understand the legal system very much. Specifically why do some people get jail time and some people get fines? He works so hard for his family. I'm so proud of him, this is why it hurts so much. I just want...
Replies
8
Views
315
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Preface: Yes, I am a Christian. Yes, I believe in the name or the authority of Jesus Christ. Yes, I believe in the power of prayer. Thus, I am here, asking you all to pray for me. Background: In August 2022, my preaching job in Alaska was complete and...
Replies
7
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom