Pray That I Meet My Godly Future Husband Very Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Please pray for me that I finally find my true Christian future husband very soon, I am getting old I need to meet him now so we can get to know each other slowly. Pray that I find a man like the scripture talked about "a man is to love his wife as Christ loved the Church" please pray that I find that type of man a true Christian husband that will love me and respect like Christ loved and still love the good and pure church. Christ Child
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, thank you for your many blessings on all of us. You have already provided us with the greatest gift, the gift of salvation. We thank you for your son. Lord hear my prayer, I come before you as your humble servant and I lay this prayer at your feet. Dearest Father, you have so many daughters that are lonely. Don't forget us father. Be with us. Guide us in the way you would have us go. Help us to find good Christian men, who could be our companions through life as well as our brothers in Christ. Mold and shape us into who we need to be, so that we can be good wives for your sons. Prepare us Lord for the possibility of a marriage that glorifies you. And Lord help us to make good decisions that will do you honor. Lead us to partners who would love us as Christ loved the church. And give us patience, to wait for guidance. If it is not in your will for some of us to have husbands, please be our ever constant companion, our comfort and our strength. Lord, your will be done, not mine. Thank you Lord again for all your blessings, I ask this in the name of The Lord Jesus Christ, your will be done according to your perfect timing. Amen.
 
Dearest Jesus I bring you this request before you. You said in your word, that you are going back, and whatever we shall ask in your name, Our father will grant it. Father we are asking that You grant this request, we know that your more than able to work amazingly in our lives, We are believing and we have faith that you will work accordingly. Thank you Jesus, Thank you father, Thank you holy spirit. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been single most of my life and I’m getting sick of it for many reasons. I’ve had girlfriends here and there but they didn’t last that long. I’m a born again christian and I was baptized about two years ago and I made the decision to leave my love life in God’s hands. Trying to find love...
Replies
13
Views
211
Borrowing a prayer that another true believer in Jesus Christ prayed to be bless with the right husband soon. I will add my own words in this prayer. This prayer really touched my spirit and I believe in my faith God will have My Future Husband to meet me soon and we will know that we are the...
Replies
5
Views
566
Pray for God to arrange where will I meet my future spouse and pray that Jesus will protect me from unnecessary exploitations by dating agencies and spend quite a lot of money just to find the age gap is very far and delaying and apps to get my future spouse where it is unequally yoked and...
Replies
7
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom