Pray that I make alot of appointments ...

I am praying that God will stretch forth His mighty hand upon you and help regarding your new job. Grace and peace to you, ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers. My last appointment with my psychiatrist was cancelled. I am also on a waiting list for a care coordinator. Also I am on a waiting list for cognitive behaviour therapy. I would like appointments for each of these requests to come through swiftly.
Replies
7
Views
111
Have a soon appointment with a new dentist for a 2nd option on a faulty implant another dentist there did and giving me a hard time on this, please pray for success in this and also with other sudden painful lower molars and also God totally heals us and bring guidance wisdom and strength please...
Replies
11
Views
134
Praying everything goes well with my doctors appointments and that I get good results not bad. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,921
Members
649,147
Latest member
Sprairmior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom