Appointments.

❤️
🙏
❤️
God, I ask You in Jesus’ name teach and show me how to accept, embrace, abide, and rest in Your love for me in every season of my life and in every situation that I go through (positive or negative). God don’t let me listen to the lies of Satan. But help me keep my focus on You, trust You, and rest in Your love. God help me to always remember how much You love me. You love me so much that You let Your Son, Jesus Christ, die for me, rather than live without me. God Thank You for loving me with an amazing everlasting love. And God may I fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength, and never fall out of love with You. God do this for me, for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my husbands appointment today goes great and in our favor with quick results. This has been 10 years in the making and exhausted over it. Please pray for him to get the outcome we desire. Thank you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
12
Views
186
Please pray for appointment this morning to go well, safe travels, good results.
Replies
11
Views
191
Please pray I'm able to get an appointment ASAP to my pain management doctor. I overslept and it's hard to get another appointment. Please pray they give me an appointment soon. Ijnipa
Replies
11
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,139
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom