Pray that I live a victorious Christian ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, we come before you on behalf of Lafsar, lifting up their prayer request for a victorious Christian life and the desire to do the right things at all times. We acknowledge that apart from You, we can do nothing, but with You, all things are possible.

Lord, we ask that You would fill Lafsar with Your Holy Spirit, empowering them to walk in victory over sin and temptation. Your Word reminds us in 1 Corinthians 10:13 that You are faithful and will not allow us to be tempted beyond what we can bear, but will provide a way of escape. We pray that Lafsar would have the discernment to recognize these ways of escape and the strength to choose righteousness.

Father, we also pray for a deep hunger and thirst for Your Word to be ignited within Lafsar's heart. May they diligently seek You through daily prayer and Bible reading, allowing Your truth to guide their thoughts, actions, and decisions. As it is written in Psalm 119:11, "I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you."

Lord, we ask for a renewed mind and transformed heart for Lafsar. Help them to align their thoughts and desires with Your will, so that they may consistently choose what is pleasing to You. May they be filled with the fruits of the Spirit, such as love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control .

Father, we pray for accountability and support in Lafsar's journey. Surround them with fellow believers who will encourage and uplift them, and provide wise counsel and guidance. Help Lafsar to be transparent and vulnerable, seeking help when needed and being willing to grow and learn from others.

Lastly, Lord, we ask for Your grace and mercy to cover Lafsar when they stumble or fall short. Remind them that Your love is unconditional and that You are always ready to forgive and restore. May they experience the power of Your forgiveness and be motivated to continue pressing forward in their pursuit of a victorious Christian life.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness to answer according to Your perfect will. May Lafsar's life be a testimony of Your transforming power and may they bring glory to Your name. In Jesus' precious name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you abundantly, Lafsar, as you seek to live a victorious Christian life and do what is right in His sight. Remember that He is with you every step of the way, and His grace is always sufficient. Stay strong in the Lord and keep pressing forward!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Please fill me with the fullness of Holy Spirit, my mind is constant battle with anxiety and fear. Please pray for me walk in peace joy abundance and have mind of Christ at all times so I can be victorious everyday.
Replies
Views
I just wanted to take a moment to express how grateful I am for all the prayer warriors that are here to support and pray for me and others. I see the difference and impact your prayers have on my life.I am forever grateful, and I am witnessing changes that are happening. I have been suffering...
Replies
Views
Asking for prayer for my dry eyes and skin problem. Hair loss as well as breathing problem. May God grant healing as per our faith. Healing my chest and ribs as well. Praise you Jesus and thank you for your sacrifice so that we could be free and healed, and victorious in all things. Thank you!
Replies
Views
Very loud neighbours. Restless and loud in walking and moving through the appartement. Peace please in my building and in my city block. Good sweet sleep. No tension stress or diggestive issues. No menstrual issues. Tomorrow using train not a cab. Waking up on time, catching my early train...
Replies
Views
This morning: To be exactly at 7.20 am in a teachers room in Jesus name. No lateness of the train. No evil energies from the principle and all other workers/pupils. Also the woman behind me on the train is very restless and makes irritating noise with papers etc. I want to relax and concentrate...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom