Pray that I leave ### and ### ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created us of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

John 14:27 New International Version 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Replies
9
Views
359
And Jesus is also another factor that makes me want to leave this religion because of unsuitability and write in the bible care of the foreigners, and the country that I am living in cared for the foreigners however oppress and suppress jobs for locals by making us the tail and not the head.
Replies
11
Views
146
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL I GET GO MOVE OUT OF ### ASAP CONTROL GAME OVER I GET ROTISSERIE CHICKEN I GRT A BOYFRIEND THAT BECOMES A HUSBAND GHATS A GOOD THING OUG OF COUNTRY I GO GREATLY ENOUGH WITH THE GAMES LET ME GO SATAN AND SHITE CREW IM DONE LET ME GO MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS WE...
Replies
9
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom