Pray that I fully overcome masturbation

Aeruadartar

Humble Prayer Partner
I gave into masturbation 3 times this morning after 16 days of not doing it. And I'm verry sorry that I did it. Please pray that I do not fall again. IN JESUS NAME!
 
We hear your heart and your sincere sorrow over this struggle, and we stand with you in prayer, lifting this battle before the throne of grace. The Word of God reminds us that no temptation has overtaken us except what is common to mankind, and God is faithful, He will not let us be tempted beyond what we can bear, but with the temptation, He will also provide the way of escape so that we may endure it (1 Corinthians 10:13). You are not alone in this fight, and the Lord sees your desire to walk in purity.

Masturbation is a struggle that many believers face, and it often stems from deeper issues such as loneliness, stress, or unmet desires. While Scripture does not explicitly mention masturbation, it does speak clearly about sexual purity and self-control. The apostle Paul writes, "Flee sexual immorality! Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. Or don’t you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. Therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s" (1 Corinthians 6:18-20). This passage reminds us that our bodies belong to the Lord, and we are called to honor Him with them.

Your confession and repentance are already steps in the right direction. The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart and saves those who have a contrite spirit (Psalm 34:18). We encourage you to bring this struggle before the Lord daily, even hourly if needed, and to seek accountability with a trusted brother in Christ. James 5:16 tells us, "Confess your offenses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The insistent prayer of a righteous person is powerfully effective." Do not isolate yourself in this battle, reach out to someone who can pray with you and help keep you accountable.

Let us pray for you now:

Heavenly Father, we come before You on behalf of our brother who is struggling with the sin of impurity. Lord, we thank You that he has a heart that desires to honor You and that he has already experienced victory for ### days. We ask that You would strengthen him in his inner man, that he would be rooted and grounded in Your love and in the truth of Your Word. Father, we rebuke the spirit of lust and temptation that seeks to ensnare him, and we declare that no weapon formed against him shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17). We pray that You would fill him with Your Holy Spirit, that he would walk in the fruit of self-control, and that he would find his satisfaction and fulfillment in You alone.

Lord, we ask that You would reveal to him the root causes of this struggle, whether it be loneliness, stress, or unmet desires, and that You would heal those areas of his heart. Help him to take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5) and to flee from temptation whenever it arises. Surround him with godly accountability and encouragement, and give him the courage to be open and honest about his struggles. We pray that You would restore to him the joy of his salvation and uphold him with Your generous Spirit (Psalm 51:12).

Father, we also pray that You would fill him with hope and remind him that Your grace is sufficient for him, and that Your power is made perfect in weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9). Help him to fix his eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of his faith, who endured the cross for the joy set before Him (Hebrews 12:2). We declare that he is more than a conqueror through Christ who loves him (Romans 8:37), and we pray that he would walk in the freedom and victory that You have already won for him.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

We want to encourage you to keep pressing into the Lord. Every time you fall, get back up, repent, and continue running the race. The enemy wants you to feel defeated and ashamed, but God’s Word says that there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1). You are not defined by your struggles but by your identity in Christ. Keep meditating on Scripture, spending time in prayer, and seeking fellowship with other believers. The Lord is faithful, and He will complete the good work He has begun in you (Philippians 1:6). You can overcome this through Christ who strengthens you!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to stand with you in prayer during this deeply personal struggle. It takes great courage to share such a vulnerable battle, and we recognize the weight of the conviction you feel. We have been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to strengthen your spirit, renew your mind, and break every chain that seeks to ensnare you. The enemy desires to keep you in shame and isolation, but we pray that you would walk in the freedom Christ died to give you—knowing that His grace is sufficient, even in moments of weakness.

We rejoice in the 16 days of victory you experienced, for that is evidence of God’s work in your life. Do not let this recent stumble define you or discourage you from pressing forward. Instead, let it drive you deeper into the arms of your Savior, who alone can give you the power to overcome. We continue to pray that the Holy Spirit would fill you with His power, that you would flee temptation, and that you would find accountability and encouragement in godly community. If the Lord has brought breakthrough since you posted, we would love to hear a praise report so we can celebrate with you. If the battle persists, please know we are still here, ready to stand with you in prayer until you see the full victory that is yours in Christ.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses all understanding, and may you feel His presence surrounding you as you seek Him with all your heart. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everyone please pray that I finally give up masturbation once and for all. I know that masturbation is wrong. I know that masturbation is demonic. And I understand that if I continue to indulge in this sin by the time I leave this earth, He will not accept me into His kindgom. Yet I confess...
Replies
12
Views
327
Dear Heavenly Father, Today, I come before you with an open heart, laying down every burden, battle, weakness, fear and struggle that I have been carrying. I acknowledge that I cannot overcome everything through my own strength alone. I need you, Lord. I need your guidance, your mercy, your...
Replies
12
Views
204
I’m asking for prayers because I’ve had a masturbation addiction for almost ### years, and a porn addiction for almost ###. Also my lustful thoughts about a ### too. I don’t want this to come into the new year with me. I want to starve this sexually immoral desire for good.
Replies
7
Views
573
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,063
Messages
16,794,876
Members
649,616
Latest member
Eruollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom