Pray That I Do Not Lose ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I am hurt by him not giving me another chance, I feel as if it is ten times easier he comes to me but again I forgive, I forget and I am usually the one that comes to some one else. God I don't know if this man is the one, if you put him into my life. I guess I will find answers by wisdom... please tell me God is this all true in Jesus name. I don't want to predict or think about the future but please tell me God in Jesus name please tell me do I let him go after he won't give me another chance. I pray he does not have a partner in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Hi! ###..I experienced that hurtful things..

before and I feel what you feel. try to let him go totally forget him right away and think in a positive way. Cause if that guy really destine for you then he will come back in any instance. Just trust God in Jesus name. Like me my boyfriend come back after all that happen. give him time to think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray I do not loose my home I have been unemployed and accepted an offer but may loose my home from the time unemployed, I am so scared, Lord I am a hard worker and will work hard I do not want to loose my family’s home please
Replies
10
Views
109
His friend, ###, emailed me on the text message that he wants me to get back together with ###. I refused to be back together with him because he lied to me, and he made me feel less of myself. ### loves me so much Im his friend, ###’s, and he has been thinking about me. He knows a lot has...
Replies
9
Views
148
My landlord is coming tomorrow to discuss our lease. Pray that we don’t lose our house and I have too many people relying on me for this to happen. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom