Pray That I Do Not Lose My Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NyahangiK

Guest
Please pray for me to the Father that I do not lose my job. I am a mother of ### and married and due to something not my fault I am about to lose my job. Please heavenly Father intervene for me. Please I beg, pray for me all.
 
Dear sister,

the scripture says for as many as are led by the spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

For you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear: but you have received the spirit of adoption,

whereby we cry, Abba, Father,

the Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God. Rom 8:14-16

I am sure that you are familiar with the verse, but I would like to encourage you at this hour, that some things happen in our lives for us to be blessed with more better things.

Heavenly Father, I pray in Jesus' name that you give this thy daughter favor in the eyes of the directors, managers, or whoever may be working above her. Though the law of the employer may have been broken or for some reasons accidentally, the spirit of the law needs to prevail as you are our only mediator between God and man. I pray that you would give this thy daughter courage and faith to know that you are always on her side, and that you will walk her through this and every situation and circumstance of her life. Let her know that you are always closer to her and let the joy of the Lord be her strength and bless her all the days upon the earth. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father we thank you for this day, for this new life that you have given us, for all the blessings and for everything that you have done for us. Thank you Father that in your eyes, we are special, and that you even know the numbers of our hairs...

Father we lift up to you ###, Lord God show favor to her, let her superiors give her favor, and let the situation that has happened, let the truth come out in the open and ### be free of any blame. Father God, let her superiors not fire her from her job, let her keep her job Lord God.

Be glorified in this situation Lord, let it be known that you are working in ###'s life and your are protecting her and her family and even her job Lord.

We thank you for hearing our prayers Father, this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray, Amen Amen...
 
Dear God,

I pray for ###'s job security.
 
Dear God I am asking for your divine intervention to the boss of this mother of ### for enlightenment and understanding and give consideration for her to continue working them
 
Dear sister,

the scrip says for as many as are lead by the spirit of God,they are the sons of God.

for you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear:but you have received the spirit of adaption,

wereby we cry, Abba, father,

the spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit,that we"r the children of God.Rom 8:14-16

am sure that you are familier with the verse,but i would like to encourage you at this hour ,that somethings happen in our lives for us to be blessed with more better things.

Heavenly father,i pray in jesus name that you give this thy daughter favour in the eyes of the directores,managers or whoever maybe working above her.though the law of the employer may have been broken or some reasons accidently,the spirit of the law needs to prevail as you are our only mediator bettewn God and man.I pray that you would give this thy daughter courage and faith to know that you are always on her side ,and that you will walk her through this and every situation and circumstances of her life.let her know that you are always closer to her and let the joy of the lord be her strength and bless her all the days upon the earth.in jesus name Amen.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! This uplifts my faith

Praise you Jesus.

Father we thank you for this day, for this new life that you have given us, for all the blessings and for everything that you have done for us. Thank you Father that in your eyes, we are special, and that you even know the numbers of our hairs...

Father we lift up to you ###, Lord God show favor to her, let her superiors give her favor, and let the situation that has happened, let the truth come out in the open and ### be free of any blame. Father God, let her superiors not fire her from her job, let her keep her job Lord God.

Be glorified in this situation Lord, let it be known that you are working in ###'s life and your are protecting her and her family and even her job Lord.

We thank you for hearing our prayers Father, this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray, Amen Amen...
AMEN thank you so much.
 
Praise the lord .. fear not my sister, these words are not told by me but by our loving father.... even I am going through the same situation since ### months and my life is at risk, but I am not losing my faith in Jesus and I am praying to him to help me; he will help me to overcome all the troubles..

Oh lord, I praise you and thank you for answering all my prayers. Father, I pray for this sister who is facing problems at her work; father, command Satan to leave from her work place and give her strength to overcome all the issues she is facing now. Lord, make her stable at work, lord bless her family and provide them everything they require according to your will, pour showers of blessings on them... in your powerful name I pray amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayer that I don't lose my job, I made a mistake at work. I ask for prayer that I don't lose my job in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
10
Views
313
Please I need prayers and calmness in the name of Jesus. Let those who are judging me to change their minds. Help me to do better and be a better person so that I do not disappoint those who depend on me.
Replies
7
Views
100
Heavenly Father, I pray I do not loose my home I have been unemployed and accepted an offer but may loose my home from the time unemployed, I am so scared, Lord I am a hard worker and will work hard I do not want to loose my family’s home please
Replies
10
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom