Pray that I do a good job representing myself ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If you would be so kind as to pray for me. I was left cognitively disabled after suffering from medical malpractice. I am having difficulty finding a lawyer to represent me to find justice for what has happened to me. I lost my ability to work, to continue making fine art, and my children...
Replies
13
Views
472
pls pray that i am appointed the representative for my mother. I have her best interests in mind. Let this process be easy and smooth. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
218
Praying these workers do a good job now and are careful with the outside equipment soon. Please Heal stomach bowel issues, this constant going and dry mouth and throat pain and more and this provider can call back quickly Lord and bless this week and weekend let it all turn out well please...
Replies
9
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom