pray that I can stop crying and feeling so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, 8 months ago you took away the love of my life, who I thought ### would marry and we would lead a life together with your word guiding us. Since that day I have been shattered with ups and downs all the time. I was doing ok until yesterday when I couldn't stop crying all day. You make me...
Replies
5
Views
260
Please pray for me I can't stop crying my heart is breaking it seems like I will never be okay again. Please pray that God takes away my sadness and depression. God please be with those who are sad and depressed in Jesus name Amen 🙏.
Replies
7
Views
275
Guys I was talking to a guy that had a girlfriend. I realized it was wrong. I kept talking to him and eventually he said she is an ex. Then he just used me and left me. I feel guilt and shame. I think the reason I even talked to him was because I was left by guys before. I know its not excuse...
Replies
10
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom