Pray that I am free of all ...

Pray that I am free of all addiction, full of energy and ready to start again in a life I built for myself and truly love ❤️
Father God, I pray for their addiction issue to go away- strength to fight it. I pray for energy to continue and flourish in life in the name of Jesus, amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are times where I feel this heavy wave of hatred towards myself. Guilty of all my poor choices and the people who were hurt because of me. It’s nights like this that makes me wonder why am I going through these horrific times? I feel great heaviness. A moment I took to bow to the ground...
Replies
11
Views
100
I am free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
12
Views
169
Now finally I am free from Christ as it is not suitable I have dumped away the Bible and stopped prayer and going to church as it is not helpful and instead it brought me so much problems and Christ never answered my prayer for a job and a wife but brought problems after problems.
Replies
5
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,124
Messages
16,819,110
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom