Pray that God will use ### and ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for the skills and opportunities You have placed in my life. Help me to use them wisely, especially in building strong and meaningful connections with others. Teach me to speak with kindness, listen with understanding, and serve with humility in every relationship I...
Replies
9
Views
153
Heavenly Father, I bring our organization before You today. I pray that You use our products and services to bless, uplift, and transform the lives of many people. Lord, please open doors of favor and grant us a financial breakthrough in our sales. Connect us with the right customers and...
Replies
10
Views
291
Praying to use time wisely so I can accomplish and work toward goals and vision. Praying for better organisation in life in general so I can bless others too. Thanks for praying. Be blessed.
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,387
Messages
16,822,201
Members
651,358
Latest member
Elmiamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom