Pray, That God mend my broken heart. ...

You are precious and dear to Almighty Lord because you are made in His Image and Likeness.
Yeshuva is our Good Shepherd who always seeks His lost sheep.
Do confess and repent your sins to the Lord.
Heavenly Father will forgive your sins, and he is waiting for all like in the story of The Prodigal son. His love for us is immeasurable.


Amen
 
the god of abraham, isaac and jechob will place u on high were ur enermies will never see nor pecive ur present in jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I ended a 7 year toxic relationship and a few months after I entered a new relationship. Everything I wanted and never experienced in my 7 year relationship. He ticks all the boxes. God centred. Communicative. Transparent & attentive. Supportive. You name it. He has all. But...
Replies
5
Views
230
Please pray for me for God to heal my broken relationship with my ex ..coz it's been now two years but I can't get over him..we were together for ### years ..I pray God returns him back to me when he is safe🙏
Replies
6
Views
239
I am hurting. I think my friendship with ### is over. I cannot be with someone so unreliable and inconsiderate, esp after my loyalty and time and friendship. PLs pray that my heart heals completely. I am sad and hurting.
Replies
8
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom