Pray that God fights for me and ...

Yaellour

Servant
Pray that God fights for ### and helps ### to leave this toxic environment with abundance of financial blessing
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
9
Views
159
You have no idea how supportive this community has been for me especially during this tough time. May God bless you all …. I brought up in a Hindu family & I was a believer in Hindu Gods Fortunately, I accepted Jesus Christ on 15th March, 2023 & surrendered my life… Jesus chose me. Now I...
Replies
10
Views
290
Please pray deeply for me concerning my workplace. I am extremely tired and weary. Just thinking about going to work feels heavy, because I feel constantly undermined, misinformed, suppressed and opposed. Please pray for divine intervention and deliverance. Pray that God will expose every lie...
Replies
14
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom