pray that ### gets home safe. pray that I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
pray that ### gets home safe. pray that I get another car as I was in a bad accident on Sunday.

pray that ### and I are in a blessed union under the same roof living as a family very soon.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get my new SECRET PLACE TO STAY HOME ADDRESS BY THE BEACH 🏖️ WHERE I CAN BE WITH A RARE BIG DOG LIVE THERE GET MY BODY IN SHAPE GET A RARE POODLE PUPPY A RARE SHITZU SOMETHING REALLY CUTE FULL TIME JOB TODAY MY HAT COMES IN I GET A BOYFRIEND AND FRIENDS TODAY TO BE LIKED HIGHLY HIGHLY...
Replies
5
Views
100
She hasn’t been home and isn’t answering the phone we’re very worried about her please pray for her to be home soon and to be ok
Replies
6
Views
245
Please pray that ### gets all his things back and that he heals from what halts to God home and his things and that he is cancer free. Please also pray that ### owns up to what he did so that ### didn't take the fall for everything and that God forgives them and that ### comes home to me today...
Replies
4
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,458
Members
649,796
Latest member
Aeriorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom