Pray that ### get married

God bless me with a husband that won’t make me a question my self worth
God I know u can turn a situation in just months 🙏🏾🙏🏾
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

IT FEELS LIKE GETTING DELAYED EVEN THOUGH I AM ALMOST MID TWENTIES, ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO LIVE WITH THIS DESIRE AND GOD DELAYING IT. I DONT WANT TO SEE MY PARENTS ANYMORE ITS GOING OUT FROM MY HAND. BETTER GOD SHOULD TAKE ME AWAY FROM THIS WORLD I DONT WANT THIS SINGLENESS AT ALL OR I WISH TO...
Replies
14
Views
148
My daughter is ###yrs and was never married. She is a pastor who is serving God whole heartedly.
Replies
6
Views
129
Me and my family are in search for suitable girl for me. We are not in matrimonial sites as we got to know it's not real. Please help us get a genuine sincere loving girl. Couple of days back we were into talks with Miss ###'s family but they did not contact us later wish things could work well...
Replies
8
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,254
Messages
16,808,654
Members
650,669
Latest member
Fiumarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom