Pray that ### be okay; that ### be comforted; ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn

Prayer Warrior
Pray that ### be okay; that he be comforted; that all that may be troubling him be resolved; that he be happy and cheered up; and above all that if he be unsaved, that he get saved.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God’s protection over me at work, strength, wisdom, and that no weapon formed against me prospers. Pray for my daughter to be led and protected by the Holy Spirit. I’m a single ###. Please pray for endurance and a God-sent spouse.
Replies
8
Views
164
I keep noticing recently that my thoughts are always heading in a dark or sad place. I keep catastrophizing. I feel like my mind and my peace are under attack by the enemy because he can’t actually affect it because God is in control of my life. He keeps coming for my mind. I know that he can’t...
Replies
5
Views
423
I don’t know what to ask for today as a prayer request …. I just hope ### is okay & ### is thinking about me. ### is thinking about forgiving me, finding ### way back to me, realizing how much I love ###. Pray for me so ### unlocks me everywhere… I am able to see ### whatssup dp, statuses...
Replies
9
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom