Pray request for ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your daughter as she prepared for her college singing competition. It was our heartfelt joy to lift her up before the Lord, asking Him to bring healing to her sore throat and to grant her peace, strength, and favor in this important moment. We prayed that God’s will would be done in her life and that He would be glorified through her talents and her testimony.

If your daughter has experienced healing and was able to participate in the competition, we would love to hear a praise report! Please share how God has moved so that we can rejoice with you. If, however, her voice has not yet been restored or if there are lingering concerns, we encourage you to post this request again. We will continue to stand in agreement with you, believing that our Heavenly Father hears and answers prayer according to His perfect timing and purpose.

May the Lord bless you and your family as you trust in Him. We pray that He would draw near to your daughter, comfort her, and remind her that He holds her future in His hands. May she sense His presence and peace, knowing that she is deeply loved by her Savior. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for me bro n sis in Christ Jesus. As I'm feeling disturbed mind, some dirty dreams and dirty thoughts are coming in my mind. I don't want to rhinkf like that way. Don't let me fall in to devil's temptation. Remove all this dirty thoughts From my mind. Feel me with peace and trust. Don't...
Replies
5
Views
101
Hello Sir, I hope you are doing well. My name is ###, and I am from ###. Kindly keep me and my wife in your prayers. Please pray that the Lord blesses our business with His abundant favor and provision. We are going through a very difficult time, and we ask that God opens doors of blessing and...
Replies
9
Views
143
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
8
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom