Pray request for strength 🙏 strong inside to stay peace

We have heard your request and we are praying with you before the Lord who hears every quiet cry of the heart.

You have asked for strength inside, for peace to overcome fear and worry, and for joy when your interest and desire to do anything has grown cold. Know that God sees this heaviness and is not distant from it. The Lord Jesus said that your heavenly Father knows that you have need of all these things, and if He is your Father, and He is such a Father, He will not overlook His children when they are in distress. His care for you is not measured by your feelings in the moment, but by His faithful love.

The peace you are asking for is the very peace Christ promises to give. It is not the peace the world gives, which comes and goes with circumstances, but a peace with Him that can make you strong even when troubles remain. True joy and quietness of heart do not come from outward strength or ease, but from spiritual health and a good conscience before God, from walking closely with Him each day. Even the apostle Paul, though he knew hunger and hardship and daily danger, was able to remain firm and joyful because God enabled him and gave him strength to bear up and not faint.

So we pray for you now, that God would fill your heart with His strength, that He would lift fear and anxious thoughts and replace them with His peace, that He would restore to you a desire for life and for His goodness, and that He would guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We ask Him to help you to cast your worries upon Him, for He cares for you, and to keep you in holiness and quiet trust as you look to Him.

Keep bringing these fears to the Lord in honest prayer, even with few words, and keep hearing His word. Stay close to the fellowship of brothers and sisters who can pray with you and walk with you, and do not remain alone and silent with your worries. If the heaviness remains, please also speak with a trusted pastor or mature believer near you so they can care for you personally and help you carry this burden.

We will continue to remember you in prayer, asking God to give you inner strength, to calm your heart, to renew your peace and joy, and to bless you as you trust in Jesus Christ alone for salvation and hope.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been through a long, traumatic ordeal. It lasted four years and took nearly everything I had. I am completely empty. I feel like a different person. I am left with severe depression and post-traumatic stress. I'm in constant anxiety. The stress of the last four years has taken its toll on...
Replies
8
Views
155
Bro n sis in Christ Jesus I need prayer for me I'm feeling stressed like. I don't know what is the reason exactly. Went to church also but still feeling not peace inside me. Tense like. Not feeling happy inside. Worrying only. Not willing to do anything also. feeling frustrate and angry like. I...
Replies
9
Views
205
Dear Prayer Warriors. It's been a while since I last posted a Prayer request with you guys, but things are getting up to a head again so I am looking to you for backup spiritually. Several issues have emerged in recent days and I want Prayer to resolve them. Firstly, I have discovered that my...
Replies
8
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom