Pray ### plead guilty I hope he ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The reason why I don't have faith or believe in God is because I've been dreaming for the last month, even with taking the medication, that I'm put back up in Indianapolis or people from there come down here that I don't want. I ask God to please not make me end up around or bring them around me...
Replies
8
Views
180
Peyton ### to plead guilty for years of crimes committed and that were not reported and the misconduct of the authorities encourages her crimes and assault on far too many people and babies and that ### and band members plead guilty of their heinous crimes and that ### to be arrested and charged...
Replies
6
Views
378
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my life changed forever. My job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position back in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my daughter to go overseas to visit family in mid September 2022...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom