Pray peace in the home Pray ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve had my home ### years. A man I was engaged to I believe is trying to take it. I broke the engagement after discovering everything was a lie. He was so controlling and emotionally abusive. He wouldn’t let me go. Didn’t seem like love but a mission. I believe the enemy sent him. I went no...
Replies
11
Views
225
Please pray for deliverance from evil attacks and depression thinking unnecessary things arguments for ### and ###. Please pray for peace, doing more prayer no disturbance from Satan and let ### get gifts of Holy Spirit in abundance in JESUS name. PRAISE THE LORD JESUS.
Replies
7
Views
274
Please pray for peace in my home. God knows all the issues. thank you and God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom