Pray pass inspection, get my mind tight

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have inspection of my hot water heater and HVAC coming up. I pray to God that everything passes and no corrections or costs come up. I try to do what is right, I found an issue with permits and inspections, and worked with contractor to fix instead of report them. I just want everything to be...
Replies
7
Views
372
Dear God, I pray that my ### Will pass inspection and we can stay here. I also pray that we soon will have food. In the name of your son, Jesus Christ, Amen
Replies
8
Views
287
I need everyone to pray that my mechanics emission inspection machine will finally register my car. I had to drive over ### miles the last two days to put a lot of extra mileage on my car so that when it is hooked up to the emission inspection detecting machine it will register properly this...
Replies
8
Views
680
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom