Pray over my work today again Thanx ...

Kaspir

Servant
Pray over my work today again Thanx for prayers yesturday I got client right at end of day but all that mattered is that my prayers were answered keep praying for my work as I have important dr appointment Thursday as I need to get my son to his psygologist and it's so costly I'm half way there with the costs so hoping that prayers will help today thank you all for praying
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep praying over my work; it's been really terrible few weeks. I'm so stressed out; I'm falling behind. Things to pay next are due in weeks' time. Please keep praying over my work. Thank you to all that's taken time to pray over me.
Replies
7
Views
165
Pray over my work please need lots of prayers
Replies
8
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom