Pray over my marriage. It is going ...

EmbraceUs

Prayer Partner
Pray over my marriage. It is going through turmoil. The devil is trying to succeed. I need HIS hands place on my marriage to give it strength and courage to fight the devil. I rebuke you devil!! That our marriage will withstand any and all middleman. That no middleman will separate our marriage if it is GOD's will.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

10 Prayers to Help You Exchange Anxiety and Fear for Peace ​

###

 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my marriage remove people those that are coming against my marriage I also want to ask for protection over my job, schedule, finances Lord bring in the help...
Replies
8
Views
177
Prayer for Heavenly Father to change .my Husband's, ###, heart and turn his heart to the Will of God for him to come back home and not separate. That my husband would allow himself to be humble and to forgive easily. Heavenly Father to restore and bring back together my marriage. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
234
I'm praying for mercy over my wife ### and me (###) and our marriage and seek restoration to God and each other. Also looking for encouragement and the joy of the Lord because I'm feeling really down today.
Replies
8
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,495
Messages
16,811,670
Members
650,836
Latest member
Gwoundurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom