Pray Our Lord's Prayer Today!

Let us pray Our Lord's Prayer today for Peace, to Give Thank's, and place all our request into Our Lord's hands.
We Trust Our Lord! We have Faith in Our Lord! We have Hope in Our Lord! We Love Our loving Lord!
Hear Our Prayers today!
Peace to all of us.

 

Attachments

  • 1589027598820.png
    1589027598820.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 10
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Dear God,
I lift up this prayer.
“For the LORD God is our light and protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will the LORD withhold from those who do what is right.” (Psalms 84:11)
In Jesus name we pray,
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Thank you for praying with me today!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil I face daily with its attacks. In Jesus name I pray. Amen I pray also the Lord’s Prayer today.. ““This, then, is how you should pray: “ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be...
Replies
10
Views
199
Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. I pray the Lord’s Prayer today.. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil I face daily with its attacks. In Jesus name I pray. Amen ““This, then, is how you should pray: “ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your...
Replies
11
Views
135
Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil I face daily with its attacks. Please Father God stop what it is doing at this very moment. In Jesus name I pray. Amen I pray also the Lord’s Prayer today.. ““This, then, is...
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom