Pray next week on thanksgiving week day ...

Humborne

Humble Servant of All
Pray next week on Thanksgiving week day before on and Black Friday especially I pray for a lot of hours and extra shift open up at ### and ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray next week on Thanksgiving week day before on n Black Friday especially I pray for a lot of hours n extra shift open up at ### n ###.
Lord we ask that you will open the doors for financial windfall. We pray that you will bring people to the stores so that your child can work. We pray that someone will call in so that their services are needed. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
```markdown
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to consistently prosper spiritually in Your Word. God make me whole. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me daily.

God bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the strength and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and will for my life. Bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word, ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and all those I am concerned about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 
```markdown
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to consistently prosper spiritually in Your Word. God make me whole. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me daily. Bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God. So bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength, and bless me with the desire, strength and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and will for my life daily (moment by moment).

God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word, ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and all those I am concerned about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Amen.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feeling abit anxious about next week as I am looking after my ###'s pet and am waiting for some money to be sent/logistics to be confirmed, please pray
Replies
9
Views
135
Pray that my career coach will refer me to a job by next week and will pass through the interview process and get the job
Replies
11
Views
122
Hello All! Please keep me in your prayers as I take the MCAT next Friday. This path has always something God has called me back to despite my doubt and anxiety. This studying process has been scary at times but I pray to Jesus to heal me from that anxiety. I have been praying the Novenas to St...
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,259
Messages
16,797,534
Members
649,809
Latest member
Niemaruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom