Pray my new job work out tonite ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First, I must thank God and give praise, because he sent a person to stand up for me at work! It is a person who is a new manager. I am so grateful for this. Thank you, Jesus! Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position next week. Please help me get...
Replies
17
Views
189
Greetings everyone, I pray you are all well. In the name of Jesus, may you be filled with peace, strength, and blessings. I need prayer for my mom all is well for her but she has not been very busy often, it’s been a month she’s barely had any clients in this whole entire month of April she’s...
Replies
13
Views
393
Loving the new job, it's been a month there, lots to learn and I am still learning. I pray I get God's favor and let me shine and stand out. I try my best and hope to get recognition and appreciation.
Replies
12
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom