Pray I take better care of myself

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

caldoug

Beloved of All
One thing I forgot to say in my last prayer request; please pray I start taking better care of myself that is one of the problems I have when I am severely depressed and or have a lot of pain. I have both right now. Thank you.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I myself Jacob Harry Pungavanam can't see from my right eye I am from Bombay i am trapped by too much of loan i am jobless from 14 months having one daughter 18 yrs old single parent to my child pray for me my daughter is having hearing problem both the ears right from birth pls pray for my...
Replies
Views
Prayer to move on and to be forgiven by myself and the person I cared/lost I lost a dear friend of mine from a fall out. Through the several months I tried to mend and reconcile slowly, and more than once, not knowing that I was doing things wrong, causing the other person to detract even more...
Replies
Views
Praise Report!!Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands, like when you have a situation that's not getting better{and sometimes worse} on its own, or when God ignores your request and lets you continue to suffer. So you know what? I stroked MYSELF! The busyness was on me and on me...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me and ask God to heal my body. I don't take good care of myself and as a result I'm suffering now. Please ask God to watch over and protect me. Please ask Him to keep me safe. Please ask God to help me to take better care of myself. I ask...
Replies
Views
I am Dimpy (21), myself and my family is going through financial problems and other things .we are being under s lot 9f stressful situations from past years,it's been a lot for us.. please pray for us for a big breakthrough
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom