pray i get out of debts and ...

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from the darkness, I call upon you now to send forth your miracle-working power into every aspect of my being. In the same way that you spoke unto the dust of the ground when you created humankind in your own image, I ask you to send forth your healing power into my body. Send forth your word and command every cell, electrical and chemical impulse, tissue, joint, ligament, organ, gland, muscle, bone and every molecule in my body to come under complete and perfect health, strength, alignment, balance and harmony.

It is through you that I live and move and have my being. With every breath I take, I live under your life-giving grace. I ask you to touch me now with the same miracle-working power that you used when you fashioned me inside my mother’s womb. As surely as you have created me in your image and likeness, you can also recreate me now and restore my health.

Please fill me with your healing power. Cast out all that should not be inside of me. I ask you to mend all that is broken, root out every sickness and disease, open all blocked arteries and veins, restore my internal organs, rebuild my damaged tissues, remove all inflammation and cleanse me of all infections, viruses and destructive forms of bacteria.

Let the warmth of your healing love flood my entire being, so that my body will function the way it was created to be, whole and complete, renewed in your perfect health. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
 
Be assured of my prayers, friend. Psalm 34: 17 says, “The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.” May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, provide for all your needs, and help you to clear your debts. Stay strong in Him. Peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m almost ### in rent debt due to job loss. Can I overcome this debt probably not. I will have to face eviction. I already spoke to a tenant’s rights agency who said to call them if I get court notices. I really can’t do anything else my hair is graying in the stress. After being physically and...
Replies
9
Views
163
Dear Everlasting Father, Thank you for your protection and not allowing my current state of lack and debt to destroy my health. Lord, I am almost in the lack at present and my debts are becoming overwhelming. I have made serious financial mistakes which have lead to my debts getting out of...
Replies
7
Views
375
Please pray that I get to travel more and get out the house more and that God blesses me with food and water soon. And please pray my ### can't harass me anymore and that I escape soon.
Replies
10
Views
40
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom