Pray I get my disability approved

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, can everyone please pray for me to be approved for disability. I have applied in ### and now that I have more medical problems I applied but I am very scared it will be denied again. It is such a long process but I don’t know how much time I have on this earth. I physically can’t work...
Replies
8
Views
275
pls pray that i get my TA contract soon--right now pls i was offered a taship but have not received the contract yet. It makes me a bit nervous. Pls have them send the contract asap. And also if my prof reviews my schedule for my indep study with her and either approves or adjusts and we move...
Replies
11
Views
186
Almighty most most regard God I'm coming to you with the humble heart asking that you see fit for me to get my disability for this very rare disease that I have God you know the pain that I went through you know the pain that I'm still going through you made these bodies you sent your son Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,884
Members
649,643
Latest member
Kuyruanard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom