Pray I can still ### at ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN GET MY SECOND JOB SO MY FAVORITE STORE I CAN AFFORD AT LEADT ONE ITEM A MONTH GREATLYYYYY I CAN BE A GREAT BLESSING BE BLESSED TO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED GREATLYY I CAN AFFORD MY FIRST HOME IN MY NAME A SECRET AND AC UNIT GREATLYYY….I CAN GET MY NEEDS MET HEARTS DESIRES DREAMS CAN COME...
Replies
10
Views
178
I’m overweight and it’s been my goal to do a long hike. I’m attempting Saturday & I’m scared. Pray God gives me the endurance & the courage.
Replies
12
Views
123
Jesus i pray for everything to function in this camera for this event to go smooth in JESUS Christ name amen , Father i pray for VICTORY in your name we ask AMEN
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom