Pray God will intervene in a choice ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray God will intervene in a choice I made and will do everything for me, so I don’t have to be the one. I am weak. I want the Lord to step in and take care of it for me.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Child of God, Let's Talk About Life!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, here I am today, I humble myself before your throne, and I surrender all to you. I come before you as a sinner and I ask for your forgiveness for the sins I've done, knowing and unknowingly. Please Lord, come and fight for me. I've experienced a lot of injustice in my life, borrowing a...
Replies
6
Views
111
Pray for Jesus to intervene in this matter to stop the importation of foreigners into ### due to the low fertility rate and the government is not trusting the Lord despite being a Christian and every year will import ###00 foreigners and convert them to new citizens while the original citizens...
Replies
6
Views
187
Everything that comes up against him that try to prevent him from succeeding, pray for him financially for him to retain what he is taught for good, people to come in his life for every aspect of his life in every way that he will be bless, thank you for your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom