Pray God helps me manage my time ...

BlessedChristian female

Beloved of All
Pray God helps me manage my time and challenges so I can relax, serve the Lord and have work-life balance with growing relationships and joyful moments!
 
Good day. I have prayed to our Heavenly Father over your request my friend. May God bless you, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Psalm 100
A psalm for giving grateful praise.

1. Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
2. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
3. Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4. Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
5. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Words Of Wisdom Just For You
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I humbly ask for Your mercy and Your guidance during this difficult season of my life. You know my heart, my struggles, and every burden I carry. For many years I have lived with severe anxiety, and only later in life was I diagnosed with ADHD. Looking back, many things finally...
Replies
10
Views
161
Dear God please help our daughter receive a good job offer to be a personal fitness trainer because that's what she was trained in and she will help so many others become healthy and happy. She deserves a break and I am praying for her for you and your son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior to help...
Replies
11
Views
174
I am trying so hard to deal with my own problems, so many. I am a ### and always helping others. Please pray that this will be the year God will bless me with a better work/life balance where I can work less and not do so much overtime, that God will help me lose ###lbs this year in a healthy...
Replies
8
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,116
Messages
16,796,081
Members
649,658
Latest member
Boovale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom