Pray fotr God to intervene inthe sudan situation and prevent another

• Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Pray fotr God to intervene inthe sudan situation and prevent another war by jihadist forces from around the middle east and pray for fredom in the south of sudan . Pray for evial and renewal inivory coast and neighbouring countryies . Pray for salvation and deliverance for ahmed al tayeb that religous scaled be removefrom eyes andd see christ Pray for salvation for shenoudia that he see christ .

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

We have an urgent request from our brothers and sisters in Sudan. The military has arrested the Prime Minister and other leaders in the government and suspended certain aspects of the constitution. The military is doing this to grab hold of power, according to an Open Doors source in Sudan. The...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 360 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 360 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom