Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
```markdown
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." -- 3 JOHN 2 (KJV)

​

Dearest Father, in the Name of Jesus we gather in prayer for "###" who is in the hospital. Lord, we do not need to let you know the reasons why she is there as you already know. But because we care for her very much and she is a daughter in Christ Jesus we ask thee to intercede today for her and bring quick healing unto her body, mind, and spirit. We wish her to be blessed with complete health according to thy Divine will.

We Love Thee Lord Jesus! We thank Thee and praise Thee. We adore and glorify Thee and Thy most Holy Name. Amen and Amen. (Followed by The Lord's Prayer)

Beloved ###, pray as we do for you and keep the following Scripture close to you. May you be healed God speed!

"O Lord my God, I cried unto Thee, and Thou hast healed me." -- PSALM 30:2 (KJV)
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I going to the doctor today to see what wrong with my side and I pray the doctor can treat me with medicine and not admit me to hospital as I just want to be able to came back home and recovery here at home please father God please let doctor allow me to came back home and no hospital please I pray
Replies
14
Views
147
kindly pray for my wife ###, she is admitted into hospital, today is delivery date, she is pregnant, kindly pray for my family
Replies
10
Views
159
Our ### month old baby just got admitted to tge hospital with a fever and a bacterial infection. Please pray for her recovery.
Replies
11
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom