Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for ### to have Your peace that passes all understanding, Your love that passes all knowledge, and Your joy unspeakable and full of glory. Take ### from glory, to glory, to glory, to glory, to glory, to glory in You Almighty God! In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Merciful Lord, give complete healing to ### and let her get discharged soon. Lord touch her and heal her and give your mighty protection upon her Lord. Amen
Dear heavenly father please take this child of yours in your hand protect your child from all sorts of problems and keep safe. This child of yours be healed soon by just a touch of your cloth and comes back home soon this we ask in your mighty name
Heavenly Father, You who is the only True Healer, may you heal your daughter for whatever is afflicting her and bring her back to health. We thank you Lord for Your great love and for always taking care of us. In Jesus name. Amen.
I going to the doctor today to see what wrong with my side and I pray the doctor can treat me with medicine and not admit me to hospital as I just want to be able to came back home and recovery here at home please father God please let doctor allow me to came back home and no hospital please I pray