Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter FRHLPB
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FRHLPB

Guest
Please pray for ###, he is very sick.

Thank you, ###
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will for ###. God is a healer. Be Encouraged. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and ### abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Jeremiah 30:17

But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, `because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.'

Joel 3:10

Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, `I am strong!'

... FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Lord watch over ###, help him to be strong & overcome his illnesses
 
Thank you all. May God bless you. ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dog is not eating well, and he is acting very sick. I am taking him to the vet this afternoon. Please pray that they are able to do something to help him. I am heartbroken that he is doing so poorly.
Replies
9
Views
134
My son ### has a doctor appointment today and going is very hard for him mentally. Please pray and ask God if my son can get himself ready and mentally and physically handle the appointment. Please let them understand him with kindness. Please pray that if he has to do a blood test that God will...
Replies
9
Views
38
Please continue to pray for my brother, ###. He is going going through very difficult life circumstances, and his heart is in severe pain. Please pray that the Lord protects him from all evil, shatters any wicked plans against him, and heals his soul. May God bless him and open the best paths...
Replies
17
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom