Pray For ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter saiqa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saiqa

Guest
please specially pray for my all family members. specially pray for my home. my home does not sell please I request you. ....... thank you very much
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I am trying to sell my home and move my family into a home that will provide my children with more space to grow and play as we have outgrown our current home. We have had difficulty selling due to the market and I have been praying for things to finally break open and move forward. Please...
Replies
11
Views
152
Dear God please help me and my wife to be nice to each other and to control our AUD. Please soften our hearts so that she doesn't yell at me and for me to stay upstairs in our other room and to not want to sleep with her anymore. I don't like being around mean people even if it's my wife. I...
Replies
8
Views
128
We are asking for prayers to sell our home. It has been 9 months and we still have not sold our home. Even with renovations and features that other homes around the area do not offer. Several families have shown up and love the house, but still no offers. I am about to be foreclosed if my home...
Replies
11
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom